Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Damn, I'm Good

Remember that ridiculous assignment I got when I was supposed to fix my boss' palm pilot? You know, because of all that technical training I DIDN'T get, ever. Yesterday's attempt ended with me synchronizing the device, all right; I synchronized it so well that the palm's empty Outlook completely wiped out all the data I had on my computer's Outlook. After despairing overnight, I gave it another go this morning (I hated the thought of the conversation where I say "I couldn't do it") and BOOYAH! it's working perfectly again. Damn, I'm good.

Next week's assignment, I'm sure: go shopping for wife's anniversary present, pick up dry cleaning, and scout out apartment for mistress. Leland Stanford must be rolling over in his grave right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home