Monday, June 18, 2007

Seriously, I Hate My Life

These website applications: you think they're going to save your work when you hit the SAVE button, but apparently you'd be wrong. I just lost about an hour's work because I thought it was safe, for some reason, not to write on Word first. Dumb! It was difficult work, too, involving me bullshitting about how much I love to "help people." I had forgotten why I resolved not to do any more community service work: it's because I hate feeling like such a charlatan! And honestly, there isn't any other acceptable thing to put on your applications; I've thought hard about it. "It was so rewarding to know that I made a difference..." blah blah blah. Now I have to go back and go through that whole aenema all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home