Friday, April 27, 2007

Nightmare

I just had a dream that I got seriously pissed of at one of my students. Something like she stole my attendance sheet and wouldn't give it back because she started writing notes on it. It reached a point where I was like, "Please leave," and she was like "No," so I pushed her out the door - and just for good measure, I emptied out the bottle of water I had (about 1/4 full) into her purse. As soon as I did that I KNEW I was so much trouble. Actually, I knew it even before, but i went ahead and did it anyway, because I knew it would be worth it. She screamed to Arthur in protest, and he fired me on the spot. I tried to say that he can't fire me because I quit, and he already knew that, but for some reason I used this appealing tone, like I was asking not to be disgraced at the eleventh hour. Arthur shook his head and said he was glad he got a chance to tell me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home