Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ah, Loneliness

I'm like an infant, I can't stand to spend two days by myself. I suppose this happens whenever I have a prolonged illness, but this one isn't all that prolonged. I think it has more to do with the scaffolding of my world coming undone. Nothing seems real. That's probably why I got sick in the first place, because I suddenly lost all sense of purpose - you know, like the way people keep their adrenaline going through finals and get sick once break starts. To make matters worse, my voice is nearly gone, so I can't call people up on the phone.

On a brighter note, I have awesome friends. I'm not even sure I did anything to deserve them. I'm actually a little surprised that more people haven't questioned my sanity or called me a quitter; and those are the thoughts that worry me the most. Instead I've been getting GIFTS (you know who you are!) and invitations to complain even more. It's pretty amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home