Friday, March 09, 2007

I Rock

I got a paper accepted to present at another conference this month, my lecture was a big success (as far as I care, ie I didn't mess up), I finally got some sleep and some food in my belly, and in the process I'm sure I'm pissing off my whole department beause this week is perspectives week and I was in much, much too crabby a mood to be the team player. I've had a week of insomnia, for chrissake. Oh well, I'll try to make it up tomorrow, after I de-stress.

I also owe apologies to everyone I snapped out, including my mom, who doesn't read my blog. I feel pretty sick about that, even though my mom of all people is probably so used to putting up with the mean Rex that the nice Rex is probably like a stranger to her.

Hmm, I guess this post isn't really about me rocking. I just got carried away the excitement of item 1. For family and friends who care, this would be the one to attend...(hint-wink!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, congratulations on the conference - that's awesome!
(also - I think mother's are used to putting up with the occasional crap from their daughters. At least mine is. I think it just means that when / if we have kids, we should expect the same treatment...)

9:11 AM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Rex said...

Haha, what a sobering thought...

12:17 PM, March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home