Tuesday, November 28, 2006

There's a Retarded Monkey in this Coffee Shop

The girl in line in front of me ordered a mocha and a muffin. She paid for it with a check. Then she started to sign the receipt until the barrista told her that it was the customer's copy. Then she interrupted me while I was ordering in order to ask the barrista to transfer her drink from a paper cup to a ceramic mug. Then she asked for the paper cup back, because it was slightly bigger than the mug and she wanted to drink what was left at the bottom.

And that's only the retarded monkey I know about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, retarded monkey indeed. I just realized I have 2300 words to pull out of my ass in the next 48 hours. better get crackalackin'! Oh, and I guess I'll see you in about 15 days. Can't wait!

8:49 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WHO does that? Someone who lives in a cave. That's who. Wait do monkies live in caves? Maybe a tree. Yes, a really tall tree.

1:21 PM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home