Monday, May 08, 2006

spscriptorium :-(

Screw you Comedy Central...I'm going home. Up til now I've always relied on the scriptorium to get transcripts for my favorite South Park jokes. Now they've taken down half the episodes, at the demand of Comedy Central.

That just means I have to do this the old-fashioned way.

Kyle: Mom?
Sheila: Yes, Kyle 2?
Kyle: How am I related to him again?
Sheila: He's you're cousin, Kyle 2. I told you already.
Kyle: Yeah, but like...first cousin or distant cousin?
Sheila: He's my sister's son, that makes him your first cousin.
Kyle: So we have the same blood?
Sheila: Now Kyle 2, listen to me. Kyle is going through a very tough time in his life. His mother is very sick and he's in a whole new place. He's going to rely on you to make sure he fits in at your school.
Kyle: WHAT?! How the hell am I supposed to do that?
Sheila: I'm sure your friends will love him.
Kyle: What about Cartman, huh? He rips on me for being Jewish. He's going to tear this kid apart!
Sheila: Kyle 2, he's your responsibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home