Thursday, May 04, 2006

Brain Numb

I watched way too many episodes of Alias last night, including the new one. Sloan accidentally kills his daughter, which was oddly comic. I hope that doesn't mean I'm evil. I guess it was the anticlimax of it all: first he puts her in a coma, then he has to kill her temporarily before he can administer the cure (which was a big psychological battle for him), then Nadia (alive and awake) foolishly warms up to him, then he accidentally kills her in the wimpiest way (she falls through glass; like no one's ever survived that before on Alias), and finally he goes over the dark side like we always knew he would.

Maybe it's funny when you hope for the best and get the inevitable worst.

Anyways, I should stop watching TV, it's killing my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home