Monday, April 24, 2006

Peterotica

I'm waiting for someone on the internet to transcript last night's Family Guy, but no one seems to be up to the task. Wikipedia says that it's airing again on Adult Swim on June 11, so maybe I'll catch it again.

Anyways, I don't normally find this show to be terribly funny, but there was one scene from last night's episode that made me stop with horror first, then laugh helplessly - my favorite kind of laughter. It was the scene in which Peter recalls the time he tried to keep a rat farm. A rat couple takes on the role of impoverished (Latino) farmers, while Peter is the big, mean, mafioso boss demanding rent. The husband rat says, "We work and work, but the land, she gives nothing." Peter says maybe they can work something out.

Husband Rat: "No, no! Not my beloved! Anything but that."
Wife Rat: "No Armando, it's for the children."

And she proceeeds to strip off her peasant clothes, weeping and exclaiming "Dios mio," while Peter looks on muttering, "Mmm, yeah. That's good."

Haha! So fucked up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home