Thursday, January 12, 2006

The OC Stinks

Why do I keep letting it break my heart like that? I used to think that the second season was terrible, but seeing it again (with all the awful parts on FF), I noticed that it was at least superbly funny. Season 3 doesn't even give me that. And they can't even keep the story straight: is Taylor a loner or isn't she? Is Summer popular or isn't she?

One more thing: when Sandy started talking about the judge's estranged son, I thought - from the way they framed it - that Johnny was going to have turned out to be that son. It seems like they closed the door on that option (which is good, because it really wouldn't have made sense), but I predict that Newport will soon be seeing a new bad boy. You heard it here first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That episode was SO pointless. Their chemistry and timing seemed really forced.

10:27 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

You mean like the climax, when they had to reintroduce their case like five different times?

9:09 PM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home