Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Nothing to Report

It's been a long time since I've come up with such a complete blank. Today I woke up, ate lunch, played with my dog, returned some videos, wrote some emails, walked my dog, ate dinner, researched nightlife on citysearch (worthless), read four pages of Gravity's Rainbow, fell asleep, talked on the phone, and watched tv. Quentin Tarantino was on Conan; I think he (Tarantino) is on coke, which is strange because he's also put on a lot of weight.

The only really funny thing I saw today was Conan's Walker Texas Ranger clip, which featured Haley Joel Osman having a totally normal conversation with an old man about Cherokee heritage. Then out of nowhere he announces, "Walker says I have AIDS."

According to citisearch, there are about 4 (good) clubs in the Hollywood area that spins hip hop and has a dance floor. I'm quite certain that can't be right. Citysearch's recommendations are as follows (as far as I can tell):

- A.D. (Fridays Asians dominate)
- Circus Disco (gay scene)
- Xes (impossible to get into; celeb hangout)

Nevermind, that's 3, not 4. And why does citysearch think anyone would care so much about decor? I want to know about the music, not whether the curtains are velvet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home