Thursday, August 04, 2005

San Clemente

Those were some nice waves today. Powerful, but not too powerful, and above all, regular and predictable. San Clemente may be my favorite break on this side of the Pacific. Not surprisingly, there were a ton of people. We were almost surfing on top of each other, which is not cool.

Oh yes, and one more con: JELLYFISH. I saw one, freaked out, went to the other side of the beach, got stung by a different jellyfish, freaked out, put some vinegar on the sting, sat out on the beach and trembled in fear and indecision. Finally, I worked up the nerve to go back into the water, but not before passing another dying jellyfish on the shore.

I took a beating today from the waves (and the jellyfish), but I still had a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home