Friday, July 29, 2005

The Shit Hit the Fan

It turns out that I WAS still pissed off and irritable because of that unresolved argument I had with my parents about the curfew. I chose to revive the discussion at an inopportune time because that chip on my shoulder was so big it was starting to bug even me.

To skip to the end, my parents think I'm a filthy whore because I asked if I could go out for say 2 hours with someone I just met in Maui. I probably should have known better than to ask during a vaction, but I still maintain that concerning the principle of the debate, I'm not as morally bankrupt as they seem to think I am.

If your name is Rex's Brother, they may be appealing to you for an opinion. You may sell me out if you like; but first consider that you happen to have a bit of a Madonna-whore complex. How could you not, with your upbringing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home