Friday, August 19, 2005

I've figured out why relationships always fail

for me: I have a neurotic personality that more or less overwhelms me as an entity. The only people who would put up with it are those who cherish romantic notions of being a knight in shining armor and rescuing a dark and troubled soul and turning this soul's life around...in short, people who dream of changing me...in shorter, tools and wankers. All the ones who aren't tools and wankers stick around long enough to observe that I won't be changed, and then it's "C-ya!" faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

I guess I can respect that (which is part of the problem).

2 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

Ack I know what you mean. The only guys that stick around for me are the ones that can deal with a girls commitmentphobia. BUT the only reason they can stick through it is b/c they can't commit either! Its all a joke I tell ya.. all a joke :)

2:33 PM, August 21, 2005  
Blogger Rex said...

What are you doing on a computer? Shouldn't you be, like, passed out somewhere and hungover, or out getting tomorrow's hangover, or at least sleeping like the dead? Congratulations again!

7:35 PM, August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home