Saturday, August 13, 2005

If They Mated

Dave and Buster's has a photo booth that does what Conan's "If They Mated" sketch does: it takes pictures of two people and generates an image of what their child would look like. Except that D&B's version is less jokey, as one might imagine.

I noticed the photo booth because there was a TV moniter over it, and on the TV moniter was a real-life woman posing. "Look, I think those are the people inside the booth," I said, pointing to the TV, and then to the legs that were peeping out under the curtain.

My friend DJ (male) and I stopped to watch. The woman took her picture. Then the camera moved onto her boyfriend, who was kind of a punked-out version of Keanu Reeves (we determined later).

DJ (male, straight): Hey, that guy's kind of cute.
ME: Yeah, he's really cute.
GUY ON MONITER: [starts laughing]

"Shit, he heard us!" DJ and I were doubled over with mirth (and embarassment).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home