Monday, July 11, 2005

Long Break

Whew, I've abandoned by blog for quite some time. It's a symptom of nothing happening in my life, and not of me being neglectful.

Finished the rest of Sex/City 6. Great episodes! Am I the only one who thinks that Carrie should have stayed with the Russian? One little bump in the road, and she bails. It just goes to show that we can't forget the one who abused us, no matter how good of a lover we meet later in our lives.

Speaking of abusers, I think it's safe to say that I'm over my asshole. I had a brief relapse, but I've been good now for a few weeks, which seems like it's safe to say I'm through. This may also explain why I've had so little on my mind lately. It's the serenity - something I haven't had for the last 20 months.

1 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

It's like the Stolkhom (sp?)effect.. people fall in love with abusers and stick around b/c they have so much invested.. why humans do such things doesnt make much sense - not very evolutionarily advantagous since the abuser is bound to screw up your kids too!

6:56 PM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home