Sunday, June 05, 2005

Zodiac Bullcrap

I found myself having a good number of conversations these days about signs. It made me realize that I don't know one tootin thing about my own sign. I happen to know that scorpios are sexual beings, because scorpios LOVE to broadcast that - with good reason - but as for the rest of the zodiac I'm completely clueless. It occurred to me that I should at least find out what my sign is about.

What did I discover? That it's a load of bullcrap! Not one thing about my sign is true about me, pretty much. According to the stars I'm this paragon of stability and discipline. I know for a fact that I'm emotional, and one lazy-ass flake. Furthermore, I've often noted that many famous people born ON MY VERY BIRTHDAY were total nutcases (incidently, I found a new one today; ask me about it). I mean like crazy religious cult leaders that led their congregations into mass death. Stability, huh?

Okay, I have to admit that there was one thing that rang kind of true - as is inevitable with these broad, vague, and often contradictory zodiac descriptions. In love, I'm supposed to attract people who don't understand me. Now, if we substitute, "people who don't understand me" for "Republican," I might concede that the stars are onto something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home