Thursday, May 12, 2005

Inspiration

Running out of thoughts to write, running out of readers to read them. I think I'm down to one regular. Well, in times of duress, some poeple turn to the words of prophets and wise men for inspiration. I turn to Andrew WK, who usually doesn't let me down. A rare exception: he's been a bit remiss with his website lately, so here's something I pulled up from the archives:

Question:
Dear Andrew, Today is my birthday (March 14). Would you sing Happy Birthday to me?
asked by Mikako on Monday, March 14, 2005

Answer:
Dear Mikako, It would be an absolute pleasure to sing Happy Birthday to you, however, since I cannot be with you in person, the best I can do is sing it by myself, and write the words for you to read... Happy Birthday To You - Happy Birthday To You - Happy Birthday Dear Mikako - Happy Birthday To You - And Many More! Your friend, Andrew W.K.
answered by Andrew W.K. on Monday, March 14 , 2005 12:08 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, baby. I was busy reading about girls' education. Now I can read much more interesting things, like your blog. I love you.

1:41 AM, May 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have more than one regular.
I was in Las Vegas last week with no time to read.

3:17 PM, May 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home