Monday, May 09, 2005

At My Wit's Fuckin End

I've HAD IT with my roommates! If they tried their very, very hardest to drive me to the looney bin, they couldn't do better than what they are doing to my poor, suffering wits now.

1. BIOHAZARD!! One or both of my roommates does not properly wrap and dispose of her sanitary napkins. I happened to notice it today because our trash can was overflowing (because, it's not like either of them would ever throw it out), and they just perched their biohazard right on top of the heap! I put on my rubber cleaning gloves, took out the garbage, and then proceeded to vomit on my shoes.

2. One of my roommates kind of has this whiny way of talking when she wants to sound cute, or even slightly friendly; which is bad enough. But the other one, whom I was wont to characterize as the less bullshitty one, sent a shudder of horror through my whole system today when I heard her talking BABYTALK with her boyfriend. O, nefas! I proceeded to vomit on my shoes.

I can't take it anymore, the stress! Pity this soul.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's disgusting. You should tell them off.

8:58 AM, May 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I'd love to go in and regulate. I'd just LOVE to. Biznatches.

10:29 AM, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home