Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Grossness

This whole school year, I've been the only one in my three-person apartment who cleaned the bathroom - because I, apparently, was the only one bothered by the idea of catching hookworms from my own shower. But I guess if you're dirty enough you build an immunity. This week, I finally put my foot down; what am I, the maid for these two filthy-ass princessed bitches? I left a note in the bathroom asking one of them to clean the bathtub and unclog the drain. One of them - definitely the less bullshitty of the two - wrote back that she asked the housing office to fix our drain.

Our drain is not something that needs to be "fixed." All she had to do was pull out the plug and clear out all their nappy hair that was blocking it. I've done it myself several times. Now housing is going to come in to "fix" our drain and conclude that we're just a bunch of lazy retards. Fuck, I'm ashamed to be implicated in this...but not enough to clean up after them again.

Meanwhile, the dirt problem has yet to be addressed. Our bathtub is still breeding hookworms.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so gross. Your roomies are filthy buggers.

10:30 AM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Rex said...

No kidding. I don't care how much Westwood costs, I'm not putting up with roommates next year.

7:47 PM, May 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home