Monday, March 14, 2005

Diary.

1. Latin final. Ovid's Metamorphoses.
2. Lunch with Julia H and Brett R.
3. I must watch Hedwig and the Angry Inch: rock n roll! Rocky Horror is just Sound of Music in drag.
4. How long had that rice kernel adhered to my chin, unbeknownst to me?
5. Biblioteca.
6. Answered Prof. Susan S's all-humorous email: How is your paper going? A noble feat of fiction, rewarded by
7. a viewing of the first part of Monkey Business, which I missed last week.
8. Nodded off to sleep. Delicious.
9. How about that paper? Ech.
10. All the good ones, minus myself and my single friends, are taken. Still, one should not settle. I know that my single friends are single because they are so overwhelmingly awesome, too cool for any ole schmuck; thus me also. I think I've settled more often than not, hence my disasters.
11. Paper thoughts. Internal weeping, just a little bit. Blog.
12. Out of fruit, out of fruit-juice. The body cries out for Whole Foods.
13. Happy Donuts tonight. You think it's easy getting portly? No sir, it takes effort!
14. Sometime somehow I need to go back to the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home