Sunday, February 25, 2007

Welcome Readers!

Congratulations! You have officially made it to my roster of people who don't creep me out. Now I'm at liberty to talk all the shit I want; and more importantly to you, you can be sure that you're not getting shit talked about you.

At some point in the future, I may be making the blog public again - but this is still on the DL. I first want to shake this unknown reader who keeps checking my blog from the Michigan Union...who very well could be Sanjaya (aka VJ, aka Gianormous Tool). This is the real reason I went private, because this unknown person obviously knows that I keep tabs, and so he went out of his way to go to a public computer, where I couldn't verify the identity of the reader. Creepy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

LOL! Creeeeepy.

6:35 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Da said...

Yay! So glad you made this private!

1:55 PM, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home