Monday, February 19, 2007

Heart Attack American

Not only a thrash song, but me tonight. I walked into my apartment and there was a FUCKING BAT FLYING AROUND. At first I thought it was a bird, which was scary enough, but then it perched on my door and it looked like it was hanging upside down and it started scratching itself and shuddering and junk...and I wept with despair, it was one of the most repulsive things I've ever seen. Twenty minutes trapped in my apartment with that awful flying rodent, I could have died with fear.

KEVIN DICUS is the motherfucking MAN. He earned himself my firstborn son when he caught that horror of horrors and took it away. The rest of you all, the next time you save my life like that, I can only promise you my second-born.

2 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

OMG! It was IN IN your apartment?? Like on the side of the door where you like cook, sleep, and eat and stuff? Wait how did a bat get there anyway. Eeew, reading the story even creeped me out, I can't imagine being there! :(

12:44 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Rex said...

Tell me about it! You keep thinking it laid a nest of baby bats in your bed while it was there. I have no idea how it could have gotten in (all windows and doors were locked), except maybe through the vents, somehow. My mom suggested it might be a mean prank, which confirms once again that I should stop stirring up so much shit.

12:24 PM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home