Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tired on Humpday

I'm getting really fed up with my stupid computer. It was working fine after I got the hard drive replaced, but now all of a sudden some of the applications aren't working, like iTunes and iPhoto. Do I call Apple support, or do I take it to technician? I tried downloading all the updates, so I suspect might not be a software problem.

I was so tired yesterday, for whatever reason, that I didn't do any of my homework, so today I'm just zombie-ing my way through all my classes. I did go swimming, which was wonderful, but it might have drained me.

Or it might be this extreme cold that I'm tired of. I glimpsed in my closet today a fluffy girly dress I would wear in the summertime to brunches and afternoon parties, and suddenly I felt so sick of dressing like a goddamn man all the time. Sometimes I think the extra extra accessorizing is fun, but today is not one of those days. Today I wanted to pretend that I could feel the breeze through my hair and the sun on my back and the grass through my feet, so I put on a summer dress...only to realize that it was like zero degrees outside and I would have to layer it, at best, over thermals and jeans. Not to mention the hat, scarf, gloves, coat, leg warmers, etc; but I put my foot down on the lumberjack boots, because I'm sick of looking like a man.

I also discovered my first wrinkle. It's one of those crazy double-wrinkles that look a bit like a raised scar, and that is extra-noticeable. Needless to say I've been trying to moisturize the shit out of it.

Axl Rose turned 45 yesterday. Oh, sigh. I'm not the only one becoming grotesque.

3 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

Aww cheer up. No one will notice your wrinkle. Yeah cold weather bugs me because there are no outfit options really except pants and boots unless you would like to freeze your a** off. But hey! They ground hog came out early or late or something so spring is supposed to come early! Sorry, I'm pulling at straws here :)

5:53 PM, February 07, 2007  
Blogger Que-ni said...

My grandma recommends Oil of Olay. She is ninety three, but looks seventy.

Wait a second, she looked seventy when she was thirty. Something is not right. Let me get back to you.

6:55 AM, February 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know the problem with iTunes. It happened to me this week as well.

9:44 AM, February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home