Thursday, January 11, 2007

No Computer and No TV Makes Rex a Dull Boy

But my first Netflix should be arriving tomorrow, saving me from myself, especially during the long weekend. I have high hopes: my first selection was an episode of Mystery Science Theater. If it ends up being good, I'm totally in gravy because they have over 30 episodes.

Hopefully I'll have more to talk about once I fill my head again with tv.

I'm feeling good about myself. I swam 20 laps today, even though it was freezing outside, and it actually took me less than an hour, which means I must be getting better.

It also turns out that I backed up about 3/4 of my pictures (and the remaining 1/4 may still be in my camera), so if I can't recover my computer files, I'll only be losing some emails at the most. Remind me to add that to my list of back-ups when I'm up and running again. If you're wondering why I'm not more broken up about my computer troubles, my reasons are threefold. Reason the first, I backed up almost everything important. Reason the second, it looks like it'll cost me about $70 to fix the problem (new hard drive). Reason the third, it's still the beginning of the semester, so now's as good a time as any for computer troubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home