Saturday, June 03, 2006

Oh, KARMA!!

If only I had called instead of writing that non-confrontational email! Then someone would have stopped me and told me that the party is TOMORROW, not today. I got confused because the birthday girl's twin sister is having her party today, and I had heard about that one first.

Ha! I'm such a spaz! Unfashionably early by about 22 hours. That oughta teach me not to be a pansy.

I wonder if this means that I have to carpool tomorrow...

Because tonight's mishap won't get me down for the real party (I hope). The twins have always had their birthdays during finals, and I've never been able to go for the last 4 years I've known them, and so I really wanted to make it this time, come hell or high water.

The only thing that really sucks is that I was looking so fabulous tonight! I was wearing my new Italian leather belt, my new Italian sweater, and my new Swiss watch with embedded rhinestones. Bling bling, baby.

Ps, shout out to my always super, always reliable HDG for helping me out with phone numbers and morale support tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger pughd said...

Were the twins born right at midnight? One at 11:59 and the other at 12:01?

6:04 AM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home