Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Burger, amazing

"What kind of burger is that? No,I mean where did you get it: Burger King, Wendy's, Jack in the Box? Big Kahuna Burger! Isn't that the new Hawaiian burger place? I've never eaten there myself, but I hear they have some tasty burgers. Do you mind if I try a bite? Um-um! that's a TASTY burger."

Okay, so it's not an exact quote because for once in my life I'm too lazy to google it. But anyways, I caught this little bit on tv yesterday, and it made me crave a cheeseburger like nothing else. I was supposed to have lunch with Justina today, so when she asked where we should eat, I said, "burgers." We went to this place near campus that was actually a pretty nice sit-down restaurant. I got a pretty fancy burger with fries, and can you guess what the damage was?

$4.99. Amazing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. Wish I coulda been there!

7:18 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Rex said...

come visit.

9:20 AM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home