Friday, June 10, 2005

Tequila

is my new drink of choice. Painless because you shoot it all at once, and ho boy! does one shot give you a buzz! I've had other single-shots before, like vodka, and that didn't even compare. Of course I still prefer to be on nothing, but I have to admit that the buzz can be fun (albeit uncomfortable).

It was put to good use tonight. The Bang took me out to this big, radio-sponsored all-day alternative rock festival, and it got cold after sundown. We said, either we buy a liquid jacket, or we make ourselves get up and dance to Jimmy Eat World. Except...how does one dance to Jimmy Eat World? We opted for the jacket. The Bang had a long island iced tea, and I had a tequila shot.

Turns out we could have our cake and eat it too, becauase thanks to the jacket, we soon found out the answer to the question, how do you dance to Jimmy Eat World? So much fun!

One thing I found out about myself: I do not like the Foo Fighters. I used to think I was neutral to them. They were the headlining band, so it was an anticlimax when I sweated through 6 other bands before we finally got to them, only to discover: "Oh I forgot! I always change the dial on this song." We left early, shortly after this epiphany.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me, baby

9:59 AM, June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home