Friday, May 27, 2005

!!!

Apparently Asshole #1 is acquainted with the ex of a close friend of mine. Apparently they (the two ex's [!]) got together once and started talking about me. Mind you, neither would have had ANY way of knowing that the other knew me, except that it must have come up accidently in conversation. This cannot be good. What could they possibly have been talking about?!

Well, at least one of them has no dirt on me whatsoever.

...in fact, when I think about it, the one thing they could have discussed in common is my awesome C-walk - HA!

There is, however, that one aspect that this gossip information helps to clarify. Asshole #1 was so opaque/incompetent at communicating that I could never tell if he was stupid or evil, if he was playing games or was just plain indifferent, if he liked me or if it was the beer goggles - in short, if he had any feelings at all, vis a vis me. I was starting to wonder if I had meant anything to him, ever. As unsettling as this gossip has all the potential of being, it shows me that I was at least a blip on his radar. I was at least that much. Not that it answers any questions, and not that I'm excusing myself from being crazy. But I think that I might be slightly less crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home