Sunday, July 01, 2007

Name Calling

Ever notice that no matter how many great insults you hear, when the time comes to put them into use, you can never think of the perfect one? In the interest of building up a handier vocabulary, I thought I should start writing down the ones I like when I see them, and committing them to heart so that they'll roll off the tongue when the occassion is right. Contributions are encouraged. The ones I can think of now at the top of my head are generic, names I'd like to use more often overall, but it's my experience that the more specific, the better.

cocksucker
buttmuncher
carpetmuncher
fudgepacker
numbnuts
pinhead
bonehead
goon
chump
turd
flunkie
wanker
pimple popper
pizzaface
slack-jawed yokel
chickenfucker

Hm, on second thought maybe these are more homophobic than generic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cephalopod said...

pig fucker (courtesy of Elissa, really)

10:32 AM, July 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home