Monday, March 28, 2005

Carl's Jr.

Just when I thought they couldn't get grosser...

I was never a fan of Carl's. I always thought their food was overkill. The Bacon Western Cheeseburger, for instance; not only a big heavy hamburger, but with cheese on top of that, and the breaded and fried onion rings on top of THAT that was just too much.

Last month, I walked by the Carl's at the airport and saw them featuring the Pastrami Burger. Urggggh. There is no reason why you should pile a pastrami sandwich on top of a hamburger, all while squishing out any hint of vegetable that isn't pickled or fried.

I thought that was rock bottom. I was wrong!

Today I walked by the same Carl's Jr. and saw the Breakfast Burger. Eggs, bacon, and hash browns (?!! yuck!) all topped by...you got it, a big fat chunk of hamburger meat.

Oh the humanity! When will it stop?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're back. Call me, and we'll go get a little sugar tonight.

1:03 PM, March 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home