Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lucky Aquarius!

I like to read the Onion a lot. This is a somewhat new interest for me, but I'm enamored by it all, including the personals. A few days ago there was a Featured Personal of the Day that cracked me up. For the question, "[blank] is sexy, [blank] is sexier," this one guy responded: "Smart is sexy, smarter is sexier." Oh, mercy!

I also got a kick out of this week's horoscopes. The one for Aquarius goes: "You don't see why everyone puts such a premium on listening to others. It's obviously better to use that time to decide what you'll say next."

Very nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JK, you are one CRAZY girl, and I guess that's why I love ya sooooo much!

lauraj

1:07 PM, January 27, 2005  
Blogger Rex said...

Who's JK? No, I'm kidding. I love you too, LJ!

2:16 PM, January 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home